Returns & Exchanges
The Stockroom Online accepts returns and exchanges on full priced merchandise that HAS NOT BEEN WORN, ALTERED OR WASHED, and with ALL ORIGINAL tags attached. Returns and exchanges must include the original packaging and be in its original condition and without postal labels. Returns must be received within thirty (30) days of receipt (delivery of package).
Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment within five (5) business days of receipt of your return (Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from firstname.lastname@example.org and the refund will pay net of the commission.
ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE
• All shipping charges are non-refundable
• The Stockroom Online reserves the right to refuse a refund or exchange if merchandise received is not in its original condition or outside the thirty (30) day return period
• Contact Retail Manager for availability of desired exchange item(s)
• Returns on special orders are not accepted.
• Ship your return or exchange through an insured trackable carrier, as we cannot be responsible for lost or damaged packages
• An email notification will be sent to you once your package has been received by The Stockroom Online
• Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment within five (5) business days of receipt of your return (Please note that your banking institution may require additional days to process and post this transaction to your account once they have received the information from The Stockroom Online.
Please send your return or exchange to:
INDIGO PEARL [Stockroom]
116 Moo 1 Nai Yang Beach and National Park
tel. +66 (76) 327-006
Shipping & Handling
All orders placed Monday-Thursday before 2 PM (EST) will begin processing and ship within 24 hours*, pending availability and credit card authorization. All orders placed Friday, Saturday or Sunday will begin processing, but not ship until the following Monday.
The Stockroom Online will contact you with a follow-up email if, for some reason, the merchandise you have selected is currently out of stock or if additional identification is needed for credit authorization.
The Stockroom Online uses FedEx, UPS or DHL for delivery, and therefore are unable to deliver to P.O. Boxes.
During checkout, you will have the option of choosing an expedited form of shipping quoted from original shipping rates.
*DELIVERY TIME DOES NOT INCLUDE SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS, OR HOLIDAYS
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email confirmation that will include the tracking number for your package.
If you decide to refuse any shipments from The Stockroom Online, you are responsible for both the original shipping cost incurred and the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be subtracted from your merchandise refund.
Tax & Surcharges
Please note that all shipping rates to other countries may be subjected to local customs or import taxes for which the customer is liable for. Stockroom will not accept responsibility for any of these additional expenses. Recipients are responsible for any applicable duties, taxes, or brokerage fees (brokerage fees apply to all Canadian addresses, and to some other locations).
For more information regarding your country's custom / taxes / import duty policies, please contact your local customs or post office.