Our main goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide you with an efficient, meaningful, and customised experience.
For example, we can use your personal information to:
• Make this Site easier for you to use by not having to enter information more than once.
• Help you find information, products, and services promptly.
• Help us create content on this Site that is most relevant to you.
• Inform you of new information, products, and services that we offer.
• Your personal information is used to process your order and provide you with customer service.
• Sometimes your personal information will be used internally to improve our Site's content and layout, our outreach and for our own marketing purposes (including marketing our products and services to you), and to determine general marketplace information about the Site’s visitors.
We will use your personal information to tell you about our site and your orders and deliveries. You may also submit your e-mail to register for our e-mail newsletter and our special offers. If you submit your e-mail address we will use it to deliver the information to you.
Others with whom we share your information
Our aim is to provide you with excellent service and to offer you a great selection. We do not sell, rent, trade, license or otherwise disclose your specific personal or financial information to anyone, except:
• When we sometimes use others to perform specific functions on our behalf, as do most catalogue and Internet retailers. When we disclose information to these service providers, we do so to help them perform their service. For example, in order to deliver products to you we must share some information.
• We partner with third parties (such as UPS) to ship products, to ensure delivery, and so that we can obtain feedback, improve the quality of our service, and measure and improve the quality of the service of the third party. In the example of shippers, we provide them some personally identifiable information such as your name, shipping address, e-mail, and phone number.
• To help you buy products and provide customer service to you, we must provide your credit card number to financial services corporations such as credit card processors and issuers. When we submit your credit card number for authorisation, we use state-of-the-art data encryption to protect your information.